Automation Personnel Services Canton, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, medical
Manufacturing Machinist Job Summary
Automation Personnel Services is looking for Manufacturing Machinists for a company based in Canton, GA. In this job, you will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as setting up machines, maintaining machines, keeping records, using various tools, among other related duties.
No experience is $13.00 per hour.
With experience up to $15.00 per hour.
Schedule and Hours:
Monday to Friday, 6:30 A.M. Until 3:00 P.M., overtime may be mandatory.
Monday to Friday, 3:00 pm. Until 11:00 A.M., overtime may be mandatory.
Manufacturing Machinist Duties and Responsibilities:
• Programming mills and lathes.
• Sets up mills and lathes.
• Maintaining specifications by observing drilling, grooving and cutting.
• Talking measurements.
• Sharpening and replacing worn tools.
• Detect malfunctions.
• Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance.
• Complete production and quality logs.
• Adhere to quality assurance procedures and processes.
• Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
Manufacturing Machinist Requirements and Qualifications:
• Knowledgeable with tools commonly found in a machine shop.
• Solid organizational skills, including time management and multitasking.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Understand and practice safety policies and procedures.
• Drug screenings and background checks are required.
Temp to Hire
We are also offering a $25.00 referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Click Apply Now email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Automation Personnel Services, Kennesaw at 770-424-9964.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Automation Personnel Services