Class A CDL Driver
- $20 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Class A CDL Driver
Automation Personnel Services is looking for a hard-working Class A CDL Driver for a company based in Courtland, AL. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for transporting finished goods and raw materials to and from the plant.
$20.00 per hour or more depending on experience.
Schedule and Hours
Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. Must have overtime and weekend availability during peak season.
Class A CDL Driver Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues. Perform preventative maintenance with assistance from our shop.
• Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
• Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving.
• Comply with truck driving rules and regulations.
• Maneuver trucks into loading and unloading positions.
Class A CDL Driver Qualifications and Requirements
• Must have proven work experience as a truck driver.
• Have the ability to drive long hours and travel regularly.
• Must have clean driving record.
• Must have a valid Class A CDL license.
• High school diploma is required.
• Background check and drug screen required.
• Weekly Pay
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Vacation Pay
• Holiday Pay
Interested in this job?
Click Apply Now, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 256.584.0325 to learn more. You can also apply in person at our office located at:
Automation Personnel Services Decatur Branch
1425 6th Avenue SE
Decatur, AL 35601
We are also offering a $50.00 referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive the payout.
About Automation Personnel Services
Automation Personnel Services is an award-winning staffing agency with more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing and light-industrial staffing. Automation Personnel Services is the winner of the ClearlyRated® Best of Staffing Talent Award in 2019-2022, and the ClearlyRated® Best of Staffing Client Award for seven straight years, 2016-2022. Automation Personnel Services is also the recipient of the Safety Standard of Excellence Award by the American Staffing Association.
Our goal is finding you the right job!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Automation Personnel ServicesCourtland, AL
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.