At Automatic Leasing, we provide the highest quality washer and dryer systems for multi-family apartments, condos, laundry rooms, hotels, and college/university student facilities. This position provides leadership and management for a branch team ensuring prompt and dependable customer service, growth, and sound operation. This position is responsible for driving branch teammates to provide a best in class customer experience while assisting new and existing customers through needs based conversation and providing appropriate solutions to meet immediate, short term and long term needs. The Branch Manager is responsible for leading operations for a specific territory. The Branch Manager leads a team of Laundry Install Specialists and Laundry Service Technicians and is accountable for quality (installed and repaired the first time), efficiency (next day service), customer satisfaction (professional behavior, contract compliance, & relationship quality), and profitability (balance execution with costs) for a region. The Branch Manager participates in weekly operations meetings, process improvement initiatives, communicates and supports Company decisions and acts as a role model of Company values and culture. This role requires 5+ years' experience in operations and a proven customer-service focus. The Branch Manager operates well independently and takes initiative to effectively serve customers in his/her region. In addition, this role is responsible for leading key initiatives that support Company strategy and key operational components such as safety, training, systems, etc. The Branch Manager is a 'working manager' in that the manager will also complete calls, work in the warehouse, and support operations as needed.
Responsible for driving branch operational excellence through:
- Manages a team to achieve daily operational goals (next day delivery/install, quality, profitability, and customer satisfaction).
- Determines, develops and communicates daily schedules/routes to the team; develops routes to optimize resources, customer satisfaction, and company cost.
- Analyzes results via monthly reports, customer feedback, and observation. Identifies and recommends opportunities to improve efficiency, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
- Oversees a team to deliver, install, and pick up machines; backs-up team when demand requires it; advises team on complex service issues, problem installations, and repairs
- Communicates inventory needs proactively; actively works to reduce cost to serve
- Monitors vehicles within their own Region; ensures vans are maintained and serviced on time, stocked with right-parts to maintain service levels, and clean-reflecting a professional appearance.
- Coordinates to support installs located in other regions. Ensures installs meet customer and Company requirements (on time; high quality & within budget).
- Plans and executes preventative maintenance agreements (on time, high quality) within own Region
- Supervises and/or performs collections from commercial operations, as needed (accurately and on time); recommends schedule improvements to optimize efficiency and improve cash flow. Follows all collections protocols.
- Proactively analyzes, assesses, and identifies areas to reduce costs, improve service levels, increase customer satisfaction, and improve profitability. Develops plans and implements sustainable solutions. Takes a leadership role in Strategic Plan initiates.
- Fosters and maintains positive customer relationships to ensure satisfaction; immediately responds to customer issues. Identifies and immediately passes on information that may affect sales, contracts, and/or relationships.
- Participates in Weekly Operations meetings; comes prepared and shares decisions and information with team including strategy, goals, and changes in direction; keeps information confidential as necessary;
Talent Management and development:
- Managing three or more FTEs
- Interviewing and selection of candidates to fill branch positions
- Coach, train, and develop branch team through formal observations and coaching sessions
- Manage teammate performance development process including performance reviews
- Educate teammates on products, services and online capabilities
- Analyze reports and respond and coach accordingly
- Performance counseling, including making and recommending disciplinary action decisions
- Ensuring all teammates are in compliance with internal controls, operational procedures, and risk management policies
This position reports to the COO.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment
- Flexible, able to adapt to change
- Ability to travel based on business need
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to maneuver washers and dryers weighing over 150 pounds
- Valid driver's license with good driving history
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening
Automatic Leasing Service is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.
Automatic Leasing ServiceBedford, VA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.