Our appointment managers set their own schedules, with the opportunity to work 10 - 50 hrs per week. Pay is hourly (not a commission role). Appointment managers are rewarded with pay raises as often as every 2 weeks, based on positive results and positive client feedback.
We are looking for people with SALES APPOINTMENT SETTING and/or SALES experience!
Our Appointment managers schedule sales appointments for sales professionals, all across the country, making a combination of cold and warm outbound calls.
This is a work-from-home (remote), 1099 independent contractor position.
- 300 - 1200 phone calls per week, using a script our clients provide, to schedule sales meetings
- Enter scheduled meetings into client calendars
- Enter notes on each call made
- Send re-cap emails to clients to summarize how calls went
- Use simple online portal, for invoicing all work completed & managing work schedule
- Experience using CRM software (Hubspot primarily)
- Enjoy talking on the phone
- Positive attitude
- Goal oriented
- Friendly and outgoing demeanor
- Professional behavior
- Dependable and Reliable
- Experience with Google Sheets, Google Calendar, Calendly & Google Voice
- Well spoken
- Detail Oriented
- Desire to grow and improve
- Access to reliable phone service
- Access to reliable internet service
- Access to reliable computer (desktop or laptop)
- Sales Experience
- Sales Appointment Setting Experience
NOTE - This position is perfect for:
- People with previous sales or sales appointment setting experience
- Business professionals who would like to work from home
- Stay-at-home moms with business and/or sales experience
- College students with a business or marketing focus
- Direct Sales Professionals
NOTE we are NOT offering roles in Arkansas, California, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, or Washington at this time
1. The flexibility to work when you are truly available
2. Support and Coaching as needed
3. A positive environment in which we believe you are ALWAYS capable of improving
Automatic Appointments Inc
Why Work Here?Automatic Appointments is a sales support company founded on the culture of growth. We assist our clients in growing by creating additional opportunities for their business to create new clients. We assist our Appointment Managers in growing, personally and financially, by offering: 1. The flexibility to work when you are truly available 2. Support and Coaching as needed 3. A positive environment in which we believe you are ALWAYS capable of improving
Outstanding reputation and team culture. Total flexibility to work when you want, where you want, and get paid EVERY WEEK!
Colorado Springs, CO