Requirements: Associates Degree, or higher, in Business Administration or a related field. Sales experience would be a plus. Experience in the electrical industry would be a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Call on Industrial facilities in the territory mainly consisting of MS, north of I-20
· Represent and sell product lines that AutomatedPower is franchised with to industrial users.
· Sell engineering services.
· Develop the territory, increasing sales.
· Make sales calls every day.
· Call on plant engineers, maintenance departments, purchasing agents.
· Develop relationships with our vendors and utilize their reps for making joint sales calls.
· Organize and put on training/sales seminars utilizing our vendor’s resources.
· Prepare quotations for customers.
· Follow up on quotations.
· Maintain a quote log.
· Must be computer literate.
· Must be an organized person.
· Applicant must be a “self-starter”
· Applicant must be willing and able to make his or her own appointments.
· Applicant must be drug free and remain drug free, periodic drug test will be required.
· Applicant must have a clean driving record. A background check will be required.
· Vehicle allowance or company car will be provided.
· Little if any overnight travel, but would be expected to attend training conferences two or three times per year which might require overnight travel.
Other duties as assigned
Benefits package includes:
· Base salary at first and would migrate to straight commission after a period of time.
· Health/Dental insurance