Responsible for managing the marketing and communications platform for the company to include; digital marketing initiatives, social media strategies, brand management and overall day-to-day support for the communications and marketing directives. Assisting customers with various types of online marketing activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a social media plan to drive innovative consumer interaction through targeted campaigns.
- Build, manage, update all print; product brochures, user lists, business cards, letterhead, etc. to ensure consistent brand management.
- Assist in developing strategic media platforms, while staying ahead of new, emerging technology.
- Search Engine Optimizations
- Develop design requirements for the company.
- Oversee the planning & execution of our annual users’ conference.
- Manage and develop content across all digital channels.
- Improve online banking platform structure to create innovative site designs and new features.
- Create new and modern website designs for customers and manage design transition through conversion process
- Support customer websites as requested and ensure ADA changes are implemented.
- Collaborate with development team on UI design for all mobile applications for our customers.
- Work with marketing staff to produce videos to promote product offerings.
- Supervise and mentor current marketing staff.
- Develop metrics for ROI on marketing budget.
- Work with Client Liaison to develop materials to work with existing customers for strategic relationship building.
- Provide input to Documentation Department to ensure professional, consistent and user-friendly company literature.
- Work closely with sales department: trade shows, product demonstration, product information, etc.
- Monitor client tickets and survey results to ensure client satisfaction goals are maintained.
- Develop a strong understanding of customers’ business needs and apply solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service by; being professional, troubleshooting, and resolving issues.
- Identify and assist internal and external training initiatives through LMS to improve consistency and a professional presence of the company.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of company product offerings and services.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or other related field required.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in field.
- Excellent teamwork capabilities – ability to work well with all levels of staff
- Strong project management experience
- Familiarity with developing, implementing, and maintaining communications and marketing plans.
- Ability to post website content using a WordPress content management system.
- Excellent computer and technology skills.
- Graphic design and web design experience required.
- Strong writing, reporting, and business correspondence
- Strong attention to detail is essential
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education