The Client Liaison will be responsible for the relationships with customers ensuring client satisfaction, retention, contract renewals, revenue maintenance and revenue enhancement through the relationships established with current customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work closely with all internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction, problem resolution, retention, renewal and implementation.
· Responsible for identifying, attracting, and retaining customers through proactive contacts, thorough follow-up on outstanding issues and problem resolution
· Maintain industry and product knowledge, an understanding of customers’ needs and concerns while continuously promoting a positive company image.
· Perform regular partnership reviews with customers to obtain feedback on company practices, products, training and services while increasing customer loyalty and retention.
· Establish and build strong working relationships with the company’s team members to ensure successful delivery of products and services to the customer
· Investigate, track and resole customer and client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions.
· Develop strong working relationships with the sales team members in growing revenues and reducing risk with the existing customer base.
· Keep strong communication lines open with management team members and President.
· Ensure optimal customer feedback to Product Management, Development, Client Services and Account Executives with regard to product requirements and enhancements.
· Determine customers’ unmet needs and translate internally for adequate follow up.
· Establish and strengthen customer relationships with decision makers across all functions and personnel
· Ensure customers are proficient in using products and services by identifying needs and recommending training services.
· Proactively identify at risk customers and prioritize these customers to ensure they are retained as customers.
· Maintain and develop rapport by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs and ability to communicate solution values of products and services.
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field preferred; equivalent experience and education may be substituted.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a field sales, pre-sales, client management or implement of software solutions
· Strong technical skills or understanding of software products and services
· Must be able to effectively make decisions and resolve problems using experience and professional judgment
· Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
· Proven relationship building skills
· Ability to effect change within an organization
· Proven ability to understand an effectively communicate multiple products and solutions.
· Strong team player that can provide input and collaboration
· Must be able to organize activities and handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively and with timely follow-up on each.
· Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver.
· Ability to present with confidence using industry knowledge and experience
· High degree of professionalism
· Above average Microsoft office product suite knowledge
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
Travel: 75% required