Account Manager - Logistics Services
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our ALS Family
Automated Logistics Systems LLC (ALS) is a family-owned logistics service provider headquartered in Jackson, Michigan. We succeed by building strong relationships right from the start. We are large enough to be competitive and strive to continuously improve. Working at ALS means you are part of a family business continually operating for almost 100 years! Our employees have a genuine care for one another and a competitive drive that moves us forward together.
ALS is experiencing tremendous growth, investing in new assets, and expanding operations. So, we now need talented individuals like you to continue this growth by joining our team as an Account Manager! Our leadership is looking to pass the torch to a new class of professionals eager to learn the fundamentals of supply chain logistics services, utilize their individual initiative to solve customer problems, and create a life-long career vision with ALS.
In a typical day you will be communicating with existing ALS customer accounts and new customer accounts to supply their freight logistics services, solving their business-critical operations for planned and unplanned inbound and outbound shipping. This role is a core function of the ALS business and a valued service for our customers.
Success in the role involves a consultative sales approach, frequent daily phone contact with our customer accounts and operations teams, relationship building, effective negotiation and service strategies, and a curiosity about logistics market trends, transportation analysis and company initiatives and strategies. This role requires focus on solving customer problems, business operations orientation, ability to meet deadlines, and a personable communication style.
We Offer You
· Opportunity to build an exciting life-long career in logistics and transportation services
· Collaborative team environment with daily team meetings, software tools, and support structure
· Proven onboarding and ramp plan to train you for success in this business-critical role
· Experienced management team who started in similar roles as this one and understand the value you bring to our ALS family
· Competitive base salary, incentive structure, paid time off, and benefits
Our typical candidate success profile includes:
· Desire to grow a lifetime career
· Demonstrated interest in sales, account management, customer service, problem solving, and curiosity about the business of logistics, freight and helping customer success
· Team mindset but individual discipline for hard work
· Aligned personal values to our business values of Growth, Initiative, Integrity, Ownership, Passion and Persistence
We encourage you to contact us today to learn more about how you could be a part of the ALS family. Whether your interest is this role or another role in our business, we want to get to know you. Your email and resume submission to firstname.lastname@example.org is the first step. Please apply now!
Automated Logistics Systems, LLC
3517 Scheele Drive JacksonJackson, MI
Get fresh Manager Logistics jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.