ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Travel to customers’ sites to install, configure and support video security, access control and network systems. This includes
- installation of physical infrastructure,
- client relationship management, client education,
- systems programming, systems troubleshooting,
- tracking time and tasks of yourself per company protocol,
- identifying and reporting up-sell opportunities
- Outdoor work may be required at times to complete installations.
- Interaction and communication with co-workers and customers is a key role of this position.
Serves existing and new accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; programming and connecting systems; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; obtaining and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains relationship with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records as required by Company protocol.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing tasks in a timely fashion and keeping a clean jobsite and workspace.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must have education or prior work experience related to Access Control, Video Security, Information Technology and/or networking infrastructure (low voltage). Applicant must understand: TCP/IP networks, A/V systems design, Low Voltage cabling and connections, basic circuit theory and relays. Applicant must have a strong working knowledge of the Internet, computers, mobile devices and their operating systems. Applicant must know how to use industry related tools including but not limited to: network/phone punch tool, tone/probe kit, RJ45 compression tool, etc. Applicant must know how to properly terminate network cabling. CEDIA, Bicsi, CCNA and/or Industry specific certifications (A+, MCP, etc) are strongly recommended. Sales and/or customer service experience a plus. Skills should include: Electronic Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information, Client Relationship Management, Equipment maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management, Informing Others, Self-Sufficient, Written and Verbal Communication, Telephone Etiquette.
ADDITIONAL NOTES / REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must have a valid drivers license. Although the company has service vehicles, applicants must have reliable transportation to travel with products and tools to various job sites throughout Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Applicants must be able to physically carry heavy products and must be able to climb a ladder in order to complete certain tasks. Each Employee of the Company is responsible for providing any and all hand or power tools needed to complete his/her job. This is including, but not limited to items such as: screwdrivers, cordless power drill, punch-down tool, tone/probe kit, RJ-45 crimper, cutters, etc. Automated Interiors will provide specialty tools that are not used daily as needed.
Automated Interiors, Inc.
Why Work Here?Automated Interiors, Inc is a Low Voltage Contractor based in Dania Beach, FL that provides design, sales, installation and service for electronic systems including: TCP/IP Network Hardware, Fiber Optic and Copper Cabling Infrastructure, Wireless Networking, Access Control, IP Video Surveillance and related server and software platforms. Automated Interiors provides its Clients with first class support leveraging cloud managed products with an emphasis on proactive service.
Great team and a dynamic atmosphere
Dania Beach, FL