Inside Sales Support (Four and a half Day Work Week)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you appreciate being outside, you'll love what we do! We make the outdoors even more enjoyable. We are a 32-year-old, domestic and international business experiencing healthy organic growth with plans to expand geographically. Our small-town, family-owned-business culture ensures your voice will be heard, your name will be known, and your impact will be meaningful. Everyone is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives, and our decision-making is collaborative as we realize there are leaders at every level within our company. Everyone is also encouraged to experience life to the fullest-at work, and at home. We hire, promote, and make changes based on our core motto, "Work hard, play hard!"
We are seeking an energetic person to join our team. This Inside Sales Support position is responsible for the administrative responsibilities of the sales team. They need to be a self-driven person, with a strong ability to work alongside the sales team. Helping to create processes, efficiencies, and executing on those for the organization. Strong communication skills, written and verbal, as this role will be engaging with internal and external customers and team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for administrative support of the sales team
- Supports the leaders, by finding ways to identify efficiencies in the processes
- Engage with customers and team members internally and externally
- Act as a liaison between department leaders across the organization
- Processes new accounts, setting them up in the system for ongoing support
- Complete special projects as assigned by the sales team
- Ability to bring teams and people together to complete projects on time
- Maintain file organization for all accounts
- Responsible for logging and following up on customer complaints
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years experience working as an Office Administrator
- Must be organized
- Good customer service skills
- Articulate and good phone skills
- Understanding of invoicing
- Knowledge of collections
- SPS Commerce experience
- EDI order experience
- Strong follow-up skills
- Must have good computer skills
- Desire to be a part of a winning team
WHAT WE OFFER
- We have an experienced team that will help you acquire the skills needed to succeed
- Competitive Wages
- Competitive starting pay with opportunities to earn more as you learn more with us
- We will train you on additional processes and equipment - you will learn new skills
- Career path and road map to move up pay grade levels and grow in your career
- Growth Opportunities within Sister companies
- Opportunities to be promoted and to grow within the same parent company
- You can grow and progress rapidly while staying in Red Wing area and not lose or give up any benefits or tenure with the company
- Company continues to grow we have goals and are making progress toward doubling the business in the next three years
- Access to many aspects of the business and a voice in decision making
- Opportunity to quickly take on additional responsibility and grow with us
- Fast paced work environment
- Office based work environment
- Become part of a team and share in the wins
AddressRed Wing, MN
Get fresh Outdoor Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.