Control System Engineer-Automation and Process Control
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ACC is currently looking for a Control System Engineer. A Control System Engineer I, II, or III creates custom process control and automation systems for life sciences, renewable energy, and specialty industrial manufacturers. Collaborating with a team of like-minded innovators, you will design, develop, and deploy the most bleeding edge manufacturing solutions throughout the full automation stack, while using the most contemporary suite of technologies and development tools in PLC, SCADA/HMI, IT, OT, and MES systems. This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position reporting directly to the Director of Engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Design/develop legacy and next-gen IIoT4.0 manufacturing automation solutions.
· Communicate with customers for optimal alignment of your solutions with critical success factors.
· Test, simulate, and demonstrate systems for customer stakeholders.
· Develop functional and site test documents meeting GAMP and customer requirements.
Education, Certifications, and Experience
· A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related technical field involving programming
· 1+ years programming experience as a Controls/Automation engineer or related discipline
· 1+ years in manufacturing/production environments startup/commissioning/deploying systems
· Excellent fact based approach to problem-solving and troubleshooting
· Effective communication skills for interfacing with customers and project team
· Ability to define, schedule, and juggle tasks across multiple projects
· Experience at a Systems Integrator, OEM, or Manufacturer is a plus
Flexible Work Environment
Hybrid in a remote / virtual environment 80% of the time, with 20% Local Greater Boston travel to customer sites testing & deploying solutions.
Our employees receive competitive salary, performance-based advancement, 27 Days paid time off (PTO), 5 Paid Sick Days, Comp Time, Life Insurance, Legal & ID theft protection, and Short & Long Term Disability, health benefits, and 401(k).
ACC wants to share success with other dedicated engineers who personally value flexibility, freedom, & mastering their craft along with transparency, honor, & fairness. It is a like-minded team of intrinsically motivated innovators, who love technology, want more fluency in the Automation stack, and want to share those gifts helping manufacturing people to live a higher quality of life.
Must be able to sit and/or stand for prolonged hours consistent with the average workday; to operate a computer and other office equipment. Must be willing to work in a variety of manufacturing facilities that may require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Must be able to climb stairs and/or ladders; must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl; must be able to move, transport, position, place, install, remove and/or replace various types of equipment; must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
ACC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Qualified applicants may submit their resume for consideration.
Automated Control Concepts
45 Main St Suite #301Owings Mills, MD
Get fresh Process Control Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.