2023 Summer Intern - Finance - ATC (80732)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Autoliv is looking for a Summer Intern-Finance located at its Technical Center in Auburn Hills, MI. With the support from seasoned Team members and Mentor, this Intern will be supporting the Business Support Group. This intern will have the desire to want to learn and develop skills by working on projects that will impact Autoliv’s business and customers.
This Intern will work on various financial activities related to:
- Market Forecasting
- Future Business Opportunities
- Divisional Financial Reporting
- Financial & Market Reporting and Analysis
- Running and evaluating forecast reports.
- Monthly Business Award reporting
- Following up on Account Receivable delinquencies.
- Must be an Undergraduate attending an accredited University, enrolled as a Junior or Senior in Finance, Accounting or Economics with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to perform database analysis of large data sets.
- Must have high attention to accuracy and detail.
- Effective listening, time management and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work fulltime (40 hours per week) for 12 weeks,
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.
Autoliv United States
AddressAuburn Hills, MI
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Finance Intern jobs daily straight to your inbox!