- Posted: over a month ago
Leader Automotive Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AutoCanada, a publicly-traded company. Leader Automotive is AutoCanada’s first footprint into the U.S. market, and we currently have 10 dealerships consisting of 23 different franchises and approximately 700 employees. We have a strong presence in the Chicagoland area, with 8 dealerships and 2 more located in central Illinois. We are searching for talented individuals to begin a new and exciting legacy in the U.S. market.
We are currently seeking a full-time Cashier/Receptionist to work alongside our staff and valued customers at our Authohaus of Peoria location. We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay. Click the link to apply today.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- BCBS Health & Wellness Discounts/Programs
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off / Vacation
- Growth / Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Policy
- Above Average Industry Pay
- Publicly traded organization / stability
- Employee referral bonuses
- Provide prompt, efficient, quality service to all customers at all times
- Excellent attendance is expected, and call-ins must be made to your manager when you are unable to report to work
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Answer all external and internal customer questions with honest and genuine concern
- Ensure that customer complaints are handled tactfully, promptly, with genuine concern, and according to dealership guidelines. Contact manager when appropriate
- Answer all phone calls promptly and route calls to appropriate parties. Messages will be taken when necessary.
- Process all financial transactions (cash, checks, or credit) and issue appropriate receipts
- Balance the cash, checks, and credit transactions daily
- Ensure that all cash, checks, keys, and confidential material are secured during your shift and at the end of the business day.
- Assist in other administrative duties including sorting and filing
- Attend all department and staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent listening/communication skills, outgoing and positive personality
- Punctual nature and ability to handle schedule flexibility and dynamic work environment
- Professional appearance and eager to improve on all aspects
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Autohaus Of Peoria
RetailView all jobs at Autohaus Of Peoria