3000 White Settlement Road, Fort Worth, TX 76107
AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGER
Autobahn Fort Worth's Volkswagen store is seeking to hire a motivated Sales Manager with proven leadership and management skills and the ability to motivate the sales team. We value our employees and invest in their success.
At Autobahn Fort Worth our commitment to our customers continues well beyond the date of purchase. Our friendly team offer professional service at every step of the way. We are committed to giving back to local groups, organizations, causes and charities. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
- Competitive pay plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Great support from management
- Friendly work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Hours: The typical work schedule is 5 days a week, 6 days on the last week of the month. Autobahn Sales is a retail business and as such typically is busy during times most people are scheduled off (i.e. Saturdays and Holidays) so Consultants will be required to work on these days, except New Year's Day, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, Labor Day and Independence Day.
Responsibilities - Sales Manager:
- Recruit and train a high-performance sales team and close deals!
- Lead, assist and motivate the sales team in meeting daily, weekly and monthly dealership sales goals
- Drive sales and produce results; must be a strong closer
- Ensure customers are greeted promptly and assisted in selecting a suitable vehicle
- Proficient in computing and quoting sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance and discounts
- Maintain an accurate prospect list and follow-up log
- Develop a strong product knowledge and stay current
- Clear understanding of dealership operations including all aspects of sales
- Other related duties may be assigned
Requirements - Sales Manager:
- Sales Manager experience is preferred. Volkswagen experience is a plus!
- Successful Sales/Customer Service experience is required!
- An outgoing, enthusiastic personality
- Excellent customer service skills, sales ability and positive attitude
- Enthusiastic about our vehicle brands
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- Excellent phone and social media skills
- Regular attendance is required
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service - before, during and after a sale
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.