If you're passionate about technology, thrive in a team-centric culture, and are ready to take your skills to the next level, then you may be a candidate for one of our exciting technology-related employment opportunities. ALLDATA's product development strategy is built on the concept of one integrated platform with multiple world-class software solutions. ALLDATA has over 400 employees in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Its U.S. headquarters is in Elk Grove, Calif., and its European operations are based in Koln, Germany.
ALLDATA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ALLDATA is currently seeking a Business Solutions Manager/Territory Sales Representative to join our dynamic Team!
The Business Solutions Manager/ Territory Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for (not inclusive):
- Obtain, maintain and grow your customer base within a defined territory.
- Attain and exceed monthly sales goals for your territory.
- Install and provide onsite and online training for all of ALLDATA's product lines.
- Leverage ALLDATA's customer base in order to grow territory performance.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach: prospecting, discovery, and closing.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills, resolving customer issues to complete customer satisfaction.
- Drive key measurements within customer satisfaction and retention goals.
- Provide input to management concerning industry trends within the territory.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends at local tradeshows, customer and partner events.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with strategic distribution partners.
- Drive ALLDATA's unique value propositions. Position Qualifications:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED); may include specialized or vocational courses. College degree preferred.
- Three to five years of proven direct sales success. Automotive industry preferred.
- Proven track record of successful sales and territory growth in an independent work environment.
- Ability to type 30 wpm.
- Two years of experience of with online meeting software platforms. WebEx or Clearslide preferred.
- Two years of experience with sales CRM programs, Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency.
- Ability to operate popular Internet web browsers, such as, Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome and Safari.