Auto Sales Rep
- Posted: over a month ago
- $3,000 to $7,000 Monthly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
We are the fastest-growing independent dealership. We now have 14 dealerships with a 15th already underway and stores in 8 states. Unlike other dealerships who are struggling with inventory shortages (due to production, chip shortages, and high demand for remaining used inventory), AutoSavvy being the largest dealer in the U.S. dedicated to branded title cars we are proud to have all our lots fully stocked with between 150-300 elegant cars on each lot all provided at a great no-haggle price. We are a company that is challenging the business-as-usual mentality of the auto industry. We share your drive; we're committed to providing you with a clearly defined career path that will allow you to go as far as your drive and ambition will take you. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, welcome a challenge, have high personal standards of achievement, and are extremely motivated, we have endless opportunities for you to succeed. This isn't a pit stop job. It's a career, we have a strong culture of promoting from within.
· Interact with customers
· Generate sales
· Flexibility to assist walk-in clients
· Follow up with online inquiries about vehicles on the lot
· Working with exciting inventory such as Ford, Dodge, Audi, and Maserati
· Partnering with a dynamic sales management team
· Utilize our no-hassle pricing sales structure
· Additional duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
· Sales experience preferred, but not required. We have the time and means to teach someone willing to learn.
· Between 3 to 10 years minimum of experience in the workforce.
· Strong communication and customer satisfaction skills.
· Valid driver’s license
· 5 Day work week
· Monday - Saturday; 1 weekday off either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
· Our average sales reps make between $50,000 - $80,000 annually
· $3,000/month guarantee with a competitive bonus/commission structure! The monthly guarantee does not diminish as commission rates increase
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Retirement plan with matching
· Paid holidays
· One of the best Paid Time Off policies in the industry!
***All offers are contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment screening for illegal substances, background check, and motor vehicle verification.
1015 Champion DrOmaha, NE
BusinessView all jobs at AutoSavvy