Inside Sales Specialist
Do you like having your nights and weekends free?
Are you looking for a casual work environment that never takes itself too seriously?
Do you want to be part of a fun team with a great culture?
Do you enjoy helping people?
Monday-Friday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM, no weekends or holidays!
…Then AutoNetTV is the place for you!
We have a fun and relaxed work environment that empowers employees for professional development and personal life balance. Up-front and ongoing training, interaction with peers and managers, and career path opportunities are vital features of the AutoNetTV culture. Company owners and managers are in the office daily. They operate in a horizontal environment to support each other and grow the business: no jerks, obnoxious managers, or rude co-workers. We’re a good, chill place to work that’s right off I-15, and every workspace is at least 8 feet x 8 feet. We’re a small business with good employees and great customers. If you want a place where you can excel and create a career, this is it!
Automotive companies turn to AutoNetTV Media when they want to better educate their customers on the value of service and repair. We produce digital content and technology to educate and entertain their customers. AutoNetTV is well known and respected in the automotive industry. We are currently in our 17th year of business and growing substantially. We are a profitable, privately held company with less than 50 employees and work with some of the most well-respected automotive companies in the world.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Inside Sales Specialist to contribute to the company by generating sales and providing excellent service for our company. You will be responsible for calling leads that have scheduled a demo or requested more information, presenting and closing sales deals over the phone, and maintaining good customer relationships. Sales typically range in the $50 - $150 range, and our reps average $1,500 monthly commissions.
An effective Inside Sales Specialist has excellent communication and people skills. They must be comfortable presenting our services over the phone, thoroughly understand products and services, utilize proven sales models, and meet revenue goals. This position is designed to help the company grow by bringing in new customers, developing business strategies, and retaining existing accounts.
- Close warm leads generated by the business
- Manage, track and follow up on leads through phone calls (you will have an active pipeline you own to develop and deliver results)
- Conduct sales presentations by phone and screen sharing
- Consistently meet and exceed sales expectations
- Adhere to internal company and team policies and procedures
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, persistence, and persuasiveness
- Previous sales and service experience in a call center environment
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales goals
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn our products and services and describe/explain them to prospective customers
- Capable of handling customer objections and learning from opportunities
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BS/BA is a plus
What we offer:
$20-$22 per hour
Aggressive bonus structure for high contributors with no cap
A clear sales career path
Comprehensive benefits package
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Full-time positions available Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.