- Represent and communicate AutoNation's multi-brand wholesale parts offers to outside service clients and fleet customers
- Actively grow the business by seeking new accounts and fostering relationships with existing wholesale accounts.
- Increase market penetration by implementation of AutoNation's wholesale parts strategy
- Presenting initiatives to achieve profitability and overall growth goals
- Increase AutoNation replacement parts sales and market share by implementing programs and campaigns that will promote AutoNation as the best choice for both Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) and Aftermarket replacement parts
- Manage and implement programs targeting AutoNation branded parts sales
- Guide and support wholesale and fleet accounts by educating and addressing various parts topics such as available systems and offers
- Support wholesale and fleet accounts by providing technical expertise on ordering and inventory systems.
- Promote other AutoNation branded programs such as Precision Parts, Tire Program and Precision Care Products
- Participate in local Parts Association meetings and events
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Work closely with Wholesale Parts Managers to help increase the sale of AutoNation OEM and Aftermarket parts to the independent repair business.
- Collect and analyze competitive market information to focus on appropriate market opportunities
- Make sales calls to existing accounts as well as new accounts including cold calls
- Utilize existing tools to ensure the highest level of focus and organization
- Promote and improve the AutoNation branded parts business by being the expert on the product offers
- Be familiar with and utilize all local trade advertising and publications
- Participate and support AutoNation in local and/or national Aftermarket events.
- Increase the number of external accounts buying AutoNation OEM and Branded parts
- Communicate issues and opportunities to AutoNation management to promote continuous improvemen
What are the requirements for this job?
- Personable, able to interact along a broad scope of customers
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written are a must
- Customer focused and responsive to customer needs
- Able to observe and detect opportunities that exist in business surroundings
- Strong perseverance abilities with the ability to "ask for the sale"
- Strong Computer skills, CRM tools, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Professional appearance actions must be maintained
- Expertise in the wholesale programs of the various OE/manufacturers is a must
- Ability to work in a team environment is a prerequisite for this position
- Valid in-state driver's license and an acceptable, safe driving record
- Achieving assigned wholesale targets for all brands in assigned territory
- Increasing market share of AutoNation branded parts
- Identifying and converting new accounts
- Quality use of internal wholesale parts opportunity dashboard and CRM tool
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.