AutoLendersGo is growing! We are looking for a talented Corporate Sales Coordinator to grow our Vehicle Purchasing Business Development Center. We have a growing corporate team, an you will be an important part of our success.
Auto Lenders Go is not your typical car selling experience. We offer a value-added and convenient mobile vehicle purchasing service that allows our clients to sell their vehicle from the comfort of their home or work.
Our process is simple. We schedule a brief vehicle appraisal appointment, perform a quick virtual evaluation and appraisal of each vehicle, and present owners with a fair offer for their vehicles. If the vehicle's owner agrees, we do the paperwork and purchase vehicle on the spot. We provide a reputable, honest, easy and no-hassle vehicle selling experience.
Sound good? The optimal candidate will have vehicle purchasing, automotive sales and/or vehicle valuation experience with exceptional communication skills. For that, you will get:
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Incentives
- Annual Performance-Based Bonus
- Annual Performance-Based Salary Increase
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401k with a Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
As our new Corporate Sales Coordinator, you will interact with all levels of corporate management:
- Proactively and re-actively call, email and text message customer leads looking to sell their vehicles.
- Work with customers and assist them through the car selling process from start to scheduling their appraisal appointment and follow up.
- Proactively profile and qualify customers looking to sell their vehicles to maximize customer vehicle virtual appraisal appointments.
- Provide customers with an optimal car selling experience, by providing a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Thoroughly address the customers vehicle appraisal and selling questions.
- Motivated, organized, and driven professional with the passion to advance his/her career.
- High level of energy and conviction to operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Passion for the business and role he or she will play in a successful organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills REQUIRED.
- Prior vehicle purchasing, phone sales and or used car valuation experience is a plus.