Customer Support Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
Join a global high-performing team that is turning big data into our world’s cleanest, cheapest, most reliable source of power! AutoGrid provides best-in-class energy flexibility management solutions to regulated and deregulated utilities. Given the growth of the clean energy industry and AutoGrid’s role as a leader in this space, the company is providing amazing career opportunities to its highly-motivated employees. As a member of the AutoGrid team, you will have a chance to work with the brightest minds in the space and solve the world's toughest energy problems. If this challenge appeals to you, keep reading!
Customer Support Associate - Customer Delivery
As a Customer Support Associate, you will join our Customer Delivery team, which is a fast paced, results-oriented hands-on group focusing on delivering end-to-end business and technical solutions to AutoGrid’s customers and partners. The solutions delivered include AutoGrid Flex and AutoGrid Engage suite of applications along with newer big data and data science driven applications, built on the industry leading Energy Internet Platform.
AutoGrid seeks a Customer Support Associate to join the Customer Delivery team. The Customer Support Associate will have the primary responsibility for responding to questions from AutoGrid’s utility customers regarding how to use the AutoGrid Flex and AutoGrid Engage suite of applications, troubleshoot simple customer issues, and track the status of more complex customer issues via our internal ticketing system. Responsibilities will also include adding to documentation, conducting quality checks as new features are launched and regular product updates are released, and other support for the Customer Delivery team and Customer Success Managers.
What you will do
- Be the primary support person handling inbound customer queries via customer portal
- Triage and respond to support requests, working with Delivery, Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams.
- Document and track support request from creation to timely resolution.
- Record and Analyze support request content and KPIs
- Develop and Contribute to articles for the Customer Support Knowledge Base and other support materials; maintain existing content
- Support customer adoption of new software features
- Perform quality checks for new product updates and routine product sanity checks.
Desired Skills / Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in customer support or customer facing roles with Software as a Service (SAAS) solutions
- Strong communication skills in articulating the problem/concepts/solution at a high-level and also be able to provide technical in-depth details.
- Comfortable with the internal teams to ensure that customer issues are understood, documented, and addressed quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple issues/escalations and be able to deliver the targeted goals
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail, with ability to manage multiple simultaneous workstreams efficiently and effectively.
- Communicate closely with the internal teams to ensure that customer issues are understood, documented, and addressed quickly.
- Proficiency with common business productivity software (MS Office, Google Workspace, JIRA ticket tracking systems, and project management tools)
- General understanding of various distributed energy resource (DER) technologies including both residential and C&I battery and thermal energy storage, distributed generation, and various forms of automated load control is a plus
- Electricity industry knowledge is a plus; electric vehicles and virtual power plants exposure is a plus.
- Familiar with emerging energy industry trends and implications on our customers; exposure to virtual power plants, demand side management, storage solutions, grid management and customer centric programs
- BS or BA in engineering/science or equivalent work experience
- Support customers in the US TIME ZONE
Benefits and Perks
- Working with a smart, collaborative, and fun group of people solving big and important problems
- An exciting atmosphere, and an outstanding work/life balance
- Beautiful, spacious, modern office in Redwood Shores (when teams are no longer remote)
- Flexible hours and choice of computer (Mac, Windows)
- Competitive salary and equity
- Competitive health care, dental, and vision coverage
- Excellent 401(k) and flexible spending plans
- Three weeks of paid time off annually, in addition to 10 paid public holidays
- Life, short term and long term disability, supplemental, and AD&D insurance
AutoGrid is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring, employment or promotion decisions based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressRedwood City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at AutoGrid Systems