Automotive Office Assistant
AutoFair of Nashua is now seeking an Office Assistant to join our team. Are you organized and looking for a great opportunity?! Do you want a job where you have a flexible schedule with weekends off? Are you passionate about helping customers? Apply with us today!
- Great schedule
- Great Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- 401 K Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- World-class training and professional development
- Growth opportunities for career advancement
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
- Health and wellness
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter; professional demeanor and appearance.
- Quality writing and grammar skills
- Computer literacy, understanding of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Highly organized with detailed follow up
- Proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
- Create all documents related to transactions with the Department of Motor Vehicles; ensure work is done correctly and in a timely manner.
- Verification of payoffs and obtaining all dealer titles.
- Make sure state inspection books are kept up to date
- Posting of vehicles to inventory
- Data Entry, process titles, generate reports
- Assist with sorting of finalized paperwork
- Ensure all customers have a positive impression of the dealership.
AutoFair Automotive Group is a rapidly-expanding dealer group with excellent opportunities for career growth. We are committed to providing our customers with an unmatched ownership experience through outstanding customer service and enduring relationships with the people we serve. For these reasons, we are dedicated to finding people who are passionate, motivated, and ambitious to join our team.
AutoFair Automotive Group offers opportunities with the following brands:
Ford - Honda - Hyundai - Genesis - Nissan - Subaru - Toyota - Volkswagen
AutoFair Automotive Group maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants of employment. We hire, train, promote and compensate on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
AutoFair Automotive GroupMerrimack, NH
BusinessView All AutoFair Automotive Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.