AutoCrib, Inc. has an exciting internship opportunity for students interested in a career in the Human Resources field. This internship opportunity was developed for the purpose of providing highly detail-oriented students currently registered in an undergraduate Human Resources degree program with an HR focus, and who plan to enter a career as an HR professional, with a meaningful internship experience, while supporting the organization with project work.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this internship position you will have an opportunity to learn about and gain practical real-world experience in the field of Human Resources through providing support and assistance to the HR Department in the following activities.
- Assist with the coordination of interviewing and new hire onboarding processes
- Participate in college career/job fairs
- Coordinate completion of all employee record retention requirements
- Learn basics of benefit enrollment and administration
- Perform job analysis and update to Job Descriptions as a key major project
- Perform audit of employee files
- Support implementation and completion of a new HCM system
- Other HR Department projects, as determined by the HR Team
Qualifications and Education Requirements
This position is a Part-Time position with flexible hours
- Organized with great attention to detail and the ability to problem solve independently
- Outstanding work ethic, a team player, with good listening skills
- Proactive and follows through on commitments
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional composure, positive attitude, and conscientious, pro-active approach to work.