Service & Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Auto-Chlor System is seeking a hard working and fun individual who can add to the momentum of our culture. In return, we can provide an engaging workplace where learning and training never stops, you are empowered to make decisions and resolve problems, and a family of coworkers counts on you. We offer a competitive salary with full benefits.
As a Service & Sales Representative, you are the account manager to your assigned accounts, managing every aspect of these accounts doing business with Auto-Chlor System. Highlights include sales, preventative maintenance, customer service, training, delivery, invoicing, collecting and safe driving. 90% of the job occurs in our customer's kitchens with little desk work. Candidates must enjoy working with their hands, using tools and getting a little dirty.
- Service and maintain dishwashing equipment.
- Build relationships with your customers, resolve issues, collect payment at time of maintenance.
- Maximize performance through selling & recommending products.
- Work on-call when rotated.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Over two years of customer service experience.
- Valid drivers license with a reasonably clean driving record.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to work on-call when rotated
Phenomenal Career Perks:
- Visiting some of the areas most trendy restaurants, making friends with management and staff
- An exciting new opportunity offering training, mentorship, and daily challenges to advance your sales skills in the hospitality industry and beyond
- A rewarding compensation structure.
- A company truck, gas, and phone.
- Career stability, standard working hours, no lay-offs, a great company culture and promotion opportunities.
- Full health benefits, 401K, Paid Vacation/Sick leave and the ability to become a part of our prestigious Executives Club.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
All new employees must be vaccinated for Covid-19
BusinessView all jobs at AutoChlor