- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here at Auto-Chlor System we work hard, have fun, and deliver high quality service every day to restaurants, bars and hotels! If you enjoy dining out or love visiting some of the trendiest, new bars and restaurants in town then this is where you need to be.
Our office is hiring an Installer/Utility Technician to deliver high quality service to our customers. You will be the point person for our customers by installing our equipment at new locations, ensuring correct set-up and training our customers on how to use our equipment, supporting the Branch's technicians, and managing a small warehouse. This position will give you the opportunity to be a part of our customers’ success as well as our company’s.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary with overtime opportunities and company van for new installs
- An excellent training program
- Full health benefits, 401k, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays off
- Stability, longevity, standard working hours, promotion opportunities for multiple career paths
- Reward and recognition for your hard work and dedication along with the ability to be an essential part of our team making an immediate impact on our company’s success
Who Are We?
- 80 years in the hospitality industry with over 100 locations nationwide
- We offer superior cleaning solutions and high quality service to restaurants and other hospitality operations
- We put emphasis on our sustainable practices and lead the industry with our environmentally friendly products and commitment to community stewardship
- We value our People First Culture; it is how we live and behave everyday at Auto-Chlor System
Qualifications and Skills Set:
- Valid driver’s license with reasonably clean record
- Mechanical and/or technical aptitude
- Able to work independently and use hand tools
- Able to think outside the box to come up with solutions
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at AutoChlor
Get fresh Packaging Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.