- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location – Kansas City HQ
Travel Required – No
AutoAlert is the original disruptor in the automotive software space. Our Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform is revolutionizing the dealership-customer relationship, creating direct opportunities for meaningful connections and seamless experiences both online and offline.
AutoAlert offers a portfolio of innovative solutions that maximize dealership profitability by focusing on customer relationships and creating direct opportunities for meaningful data-driven connections. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert is the leading automotive software and data mining provider, enhancing customer relationships that lead to repeat sales, service, and increased loyalty. AutoAlert’s mission is to empower innovative automotive partnerships to improve data-driven customer experiences. AutoAlert is proud to lead the industry in data security, with independently audited high-level security in place via Soc 2 Type 2 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certifications.
The Helpdesk Technician is responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems and other IT equipment.
You are a team player with strong problem-solving skills and an innovative mindset. You are a part of a creative, diverse, collaborative team of hardworking individuals with the goal of increasing brand favorability, customer engagement and advocacy, and revenue growth. This is a fast-paced role that requires strong leadership, priority management, and interpersonal skills.
· Provide hardware and software technical support for internal users
· Thoroughly document asset and end-user changes in our tracking system
· Thoroughly document ticket resolutions in our ticketing system
· Troubleshoot and resolve all computer systems, peripheral hardware, and software in a multiple operating system environments
· Respond to and resolve HelpDesk tickets, emails, calls, and voicemails promptly
· Manage service ticket queue, prioritize requests and respond accordingly to meet and exceed user expectations
· Set up new desktops and laptops with necessary business applications
· Set up user accounts, permissions, mailboxes, groups, and other administrative items
· Perform routine and preventative maintenance on printers, copiers, scanners, and other equipment
· Assist with enterprise-grade network equipment
· Be available to work emergencies outside of normal business hours as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Your Experience and Impact
· 4+ years minimum experience in a Helpdesk Technician role
· Admin-level knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, Windows, and Mac operating systems
· Familiar working in a Helpdesk ticketing system and thoroughly documenting technical issues
· A deep understanding and experience administering Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Apple IOS, and Android operating systems
· Experience with Antivirus and Malware clients
· Intermediate knowledge of network technologies including business class WIFI, IP, addressing, network cabling, and firewall/switch/router purpose and operation
· Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with all departments and team members
· Ability to adapt positively to changing priorities
Across all teams, we look for the following Values:
· Be a Role Model
· Be Passionate About our Partners’ Success
· Own Working Together
· Deliver Results
Living the AutoAlert values is core to all team members’ success. We welcome and encourage all people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, focused on providing a positive place for you to grow your career.
If you require assistance applying for open positions, please reach out to Human Resources at email@example.com.
AutoAlert provides a robust benefits package to eligible employees. Eligibility requirements apply to all plans in the United States and Canada. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter benefits offerings at will.
AutoAlert is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
AutoAlert does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. AutoAlert will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with AutoAlert.
We are unable to sponsor H1-B Visas.
AddressKansas City, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at AutoAlert