Administrative Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Auto Warehousing (AWC) has been family-owned and operated for more than 50 years and is North America's leader in finished vehicle logistics. Our mission is to service customer vehicles safely, efficiently, with quality and pride. Our Associates are the reason for our success, and developing their talent remains critical to our future.
We are currently hiring 1 full time Admininstrative Support Specialist for our Baltimore Transformation Center location in the Curtis bay area of Baltimore MD. The Admin Support will be responsible for all tasks involved in processing payroll as a back up for the Payroll/HR Coordinator maintaining and supporting all functions with in the office with a range of duties that includes Maintaining files, office inventory, creating Documents, Data entry and Billing. You must be Microsoft Excel Proficient as well as the other Microsoft office applications.
Summary of Position:
Maintains and supports all office functions ensuring facility paper flow and documentation is complete and accurate. Processes temporary workers and is responsible for maintaining and updating facility files.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Tasks:
- Perform administrative duties for facility management team
- Download and apply scanners in support of operations
- Assist management with weekly production reports
- Prepare bills and overland trucking bills
- Reacts to change productively and handles other essential tasks as assigned
- Processes and generates weekly/monthly reports
- Ability to perform payroll and accounts payable duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned which may include cross training with the payroll coordinator
- Any duties as assigned by management
- Maintains office support activities and purchase supply inventory as needed
- Answer phones for facility
- Provides support and assistance to help the facility and personnel function as a team
- Keep confidential all information regarding associate personnel actions and Human Resource matters as well as all business transactions and propriety information
- Provide operational support to customer as directed by facility management
- Import and export production totals to respective customer headquarters
- Ensure proper updates to all software programs including customer's inventory system
- Maintain behavior and conduct that maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables incumbent to get along with customers, vendors, co-workers and management
- Participates in the professional development of themselves and others at the facility.
- Assist truckers in locating units
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent computer skills with Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of office and business practices, equipment, and procedures
- Ability to keep confidential information private
- Able to react to change productively
- Able to remain calm during chaotic and stressful times
- Excellent skills interacting with other staff members, outside representatives, and customers
- Ability to prioritize work effectively
- Good visual ability
Education, Experience, and Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in an office environment.
- Valid driver's license
- Associates degree in a business related field preferred
- Experience with vehicle inventory tracking systems desirable
Auto Warehousing Company, including its subsidiaries, is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Auto Warehousing Company
AddressCurtis Bay, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?