Automotive Repair Manager needed for independent franchised repair shop in BURLINGTON Start earning what you are worth while enjoying a great work environment As a member of our team you will enjoy:
- Competitive wages, Base & Commission
- No Sunday, No Evening, No Major Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance Offered
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- We are looking for top talent.
Seeking an experienced Service Writer/Assistant Manager, for a well-established automotive repair/maintenance shop. We are looking for someone who can give our customers an excellent experience and go above and beyond in customer satisfaction. Experience in direct repair is a must, as you will be thoroughly explaining recommended services to customers and verifying best procedures with technicians.
Strong communication, selling and customer service skills.
- Great organizational skills
- Solid computer skills
- Self-Motivation and the ability to work well with others
Automotive Service Writer/Assistant Manager Benefits
- Basic Life & AD&D
- Retirement Savings - 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, PTO)
- Paid Training and Certification
- Paid Uniforms