- Posted: over a month ago
Express Lube Technician(s) Change Oil, Perform Multi-Point Inspections, Tire Rotations, Tire Repairs, Battery Test, Air Filters, Fuel Filters, Cabin Filters,
Express Lube Technicians can also enter into a Technician Apprentice Program after successfully completing all Required Basic Online Training and completing
at least 1 year of Lube Technician duties with stellar performance.
Are you getting tired of the traffic, growth, and higher cost of living in bigger metro areas? More and more people are being drawn to the quality of life offered in the Southwest Idaho and Eastern Oregon areas. The area is welcoming and family-oriented, has a great year-round climate, and offers plenty of recreational opportunities. The growing job market continues to attract new residents, and beautiful mountains, lakes, and rivers are in close proximity. If you love to hunt, fish, ski and recreate in all four seasons -- and enjoy unique shopping and dining experiences -- then this is the place for you!
The Auto Ranch Group offers a talented group of professionals ready to support the enthusiastic individual that will join our team! Compensation is competitive, and our benefits are exceptional. If you are ready for a permanent career move where you can grow, have new opportunities, and earn big city wages, we encourage you to apply.
It's TIME for YOU to join our team! Submit your resume TODAY with confidence that all contact with us is completely confidential.
Our benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability & Accident Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with percentage match
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Paid training programs
- Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem
- Drive the vehicle for testing purposes and inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation, clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Install a new oil drain plug and new oil filter and communicate oil levels to teammates
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
- Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage
- Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks
- Deep understanding of automobiles and speedy diagnostic abilities
- Effective analytical and communication skills and eagerness to improve
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- ASE Certification/Technical degree (preferred)
- One year in a service department
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Auto Ranch Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?