- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Paralegal Job Summary
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Paralegal to support our legal team. You will work closely with our attorneys from the beginning of a case through the end, including if it goes to trial. Candidates must have extensive experience with document review, trial preparation, handling discovery, drafting legal documents, and managing case paperwork. You also need to have excellent research skills, be able to multi-task several assignments under tight deadlines, and be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Paralegal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create reports and documents for lawyers based on case specifications and requests
- Help lawyers prepare legal arguments, motions, and other case filings
- Develop and follow a case file indexing system that can be used as an active archive for all ongoing and completed cases
- Monitor changes to laws, guidelines, or regulations; submit reports on pertinent changes in legislation
- Utilize existing files and a variety of other legal research resources to develop information for pending cases
Paralegal Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate degree in paralegal studies required; bachelor's degree preferred
- Litigation and/or medical malpractice experience
- National certification, such as those offered by NALA or AACP, is preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organization skills
We are an highly successful personal injury and medical malpractice law firm and have been in practice for over 40 years.
Auto Injury and Medical Malpractice AttorneysBradenton, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.