Legal Assistant - Litigation & Pre-suit
- $20 to $25 Hourly
Legal Assistant Job Description
Plaintiff’s Personal Injury law firm seeks skilled and experienced Litigation Legal Assistant for a full-time position in Personal Injury/Premises Liability Litigation.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Litigation Paralegal in Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Law
- Organized and have great attention for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritize high-volume and fast-paced workload.
- Ability to work with attorneys and legal staff as a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Adobe
- Experienced research skillset and the ability to work with legal research services to include LexisNexis and/or similar research programs.
- Bilingual (optional)
- Working directly with clients, opposing attorneys, judicial assistants, medical providers, mediators, witnesses, insurance companies and police departments to process a personal injury lawsuit
- Schedule depositions, hearings and mediations
- Coordinate and assist attorneys with trial preparation
- Manage client medical records
- Managing attorney calendars/scheduling
- Prepare written communications, to clients, insurance companies, medical providers and other documentations necessary to manage a personal injury lawsuit
- Create new client files for case management software
- Assist attorneys with the management of client files to include but limited too: organization and accuracy while adhering to federal compliance guidelines and the confidentiality of privileged client information
- Submit check requests to management for processing of medical records, accident reports, driving records and vehicle ownership
- Manage certified documents and legal communications
- Perform administrative office duties as needed including answering phones
- Competitive salary and an impressive benefits package.
- Compensation/salary according to experience
- Paid medical insurance after the successful completion of 90-day review.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Training for this position is provided.
- Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- High School or higher degree from accredited institution.
We are an highly successful personal injury and medical malpractice law firm and have been in practice for over 40 years.
Auto Injury and Medical Malpractice AttorneysBradenton, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.