As the Parts manager/specialist you will be responsible for ordering parts following complete shop procedures, communicate with vendors on parts and service ETA’s. Once delivered you will check and verify parts received, check LKQ parts for damage and negotiate with tech and recycling yard on repair times to panels. Scan all invoices and necessary documents into complete shop the day the order arrives. You will also be responsible for returning parts and collect credits from vendor within 5 working day. Responsible for all vehicle sublet items (wheels, glass, bumpers, etc.). You will review necessary supplement parts with tech., communicate with estimator any vehicle parts or sublet needs, communicate with body technicians and mechanics on any parts needs. You will be responsible in assisting with accurate repair order documentation. Also responsible for parts office and parts shelves to be clean and organized at all times, ordering body shop supplies (sand papers, fillers, sealers, etc.) and distribution of body shop materials to technicians. Responsible for keeping stock of fluids and making sure they are charged out on repair order accordingly. Also responsible for vendor discounts and for appointing vendor shop. You will also attend daily production meetings. Any additional duties as may be assigned.
- Must have at least two years’ experience
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a background check inclusive of drug screening
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to satisfy I-9 requirements
- Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts
- Moderate noise level in this working environment
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and must be able to walk, sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently.
- Must be able to lift, move or carry objects up to 50 pounds