Auto Glass Now Oakland, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Attention Experienced Marketing Clerk
AutoGlassNow is currently seeking a Marketing Clerk. The Marketing Clerk will work with the Marketing department to perform various tasks relating to marketing and branding. The ideal candidate must have experience in Marketing, Social media, TV and Internet with the ability to write ad content. You must be able to work independently on all aspects, including ability to prioritize workflow to meet critical deadlines while paying attention to important detail and uphold a can-do attitude at all times.
· Create, edit, and post content and pictures to company website
· Assist in creating and managing Google AdWords campaigns (will train)
.Coordinate & meet deadlines with content marketing team especially for Spanish & English language content
.Assist the Marketing Manager on projects or campaigns as the need arises
·Post and manage content on social media sites
· Create email blast content and manage email schedules and lists
· Create graphic art advertising pieces
· Manage and edit internet listing site content
· Create company commercials
· Develop, write and manage content for Internet, TV, Radio and Print Campaigns (text, pictures, graphics, illustrations) including advertisements, coupons, flyers for special events, sales and promotions, etc.
· Buy, analyze and manage advertising campaigns for Internet, TV, Radio and Print.
· Work on various projects to boost SEO and SEM efforts to achieve goals and targets
· Optimize web page titles and description meta tags
· Drive customers to our social media channels to leave reviews and respond to and fix problems and concerns
· 1 year marketing experience
· Knowledge with social media
· Knowledge and experience with managing content for Internet, TV, Radio and Print Campaigns
· Proficient in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (Graphics and Web design a Plus)
· Legal to work in Unites States
· Must have a high school diploma or GED
· Punctual and professional at all times
· Reliable, trustworthy, dependable, loyal, and energetic
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Follows direction with little supervision
· Experience with MS Office (Excel, MSWord, PowerPoint) required
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
· Full time employment
· Industry and Company Paid Training
· 401 K
· Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm
· Health Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· AFLAC supplemental Insurance
· Paid Vacation
Our corporate office is located in Oakland, CA. We have over 80 store locations in different cities across the country. Our professional staff is very knowledgeable and experienced in the auto glass business.