Attention EXPERIENCED Auto Glass Recalibration Technicians!!
AutoGlassNow is currently seeking an experienced Auto Glass Recalibration Technicians. Today many of the new vehicles have cameras and sensors attached to the windshield which must be recalibrated to in order to operate properly. At AutoglassNow we train our technicians to learn the latest in technological safety standards and how to recalibrate vehicles properly.
We are looking for professional technicians to join our team that will learn how to perform calibration services to customer's vehicles. We will provide you the tools and company training.
Duties And Responsibilities
· Engage in industry training programs; strive to complete recalibration certification programs.
· Learn new equipment and ongoing evolving techniques
· Provide superior customer service skills
· Critically think to troubleshoot and solve problems
· Work as a positive team member, share knowledge and expertise with other recalibration technicians
· Demonstrate competency in professional installation of ADAS calibration assuring the quality of workmanship
· Demonstrate the ability to learn new installation techniques, equipment and materials required for recalibration.
Daily Involvement Includes:
· Drive some vehicles to complete the calibration process
· Use proprietary software and OBD II scanners to calibrate the ADAS systems
· Operate a cell phone, tablet and use email
· Successfully perform simple and complex calibration using the training provided
· Operate a laptop to perform system updates, data transfers and ordering of parts for installations
We are looking for:
· A self starter and a desire to stay ahead of technology
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Proficient with technology and platforms
· Valid driver's license with a good driving record is a must.
· Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
· Ability to operate various hand tools and diagnostic electronics
· Excellent organizational skills and communication skills
· Self motivated and willingness to take on new responsibilities
· Previous auto glass experience is a plus but not required
· Bilingual ( requested but not required)
· High School/GED required
· Autel Certification preferred or must be obtained within 1 month of employment
· Compensation based on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay and paid time off
· Healthcare, Vacation, 401k