Auto Glass Experts is currently seeking an experienced Auto Glass Installer to join our team in Charlotte, NC. We are seeking someone who is looking to work in a small, family-like environment where we remember that the vehicle is not a means to make a profit, but rather a safe way to transport a family. Where we value each employee and each customer. We are seeking someone who strives to be the best they can be professionally because we believe our customers deserve that.
- Salary: $32,000 - $45,000 per year
- Paid time off
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Drive van to various residences and places of work and repair or replace all types of automobile glass as necessary onsite working from mobile van.
- Properly remove all necessary vehicle parts (ie cowl, a-pillars etc) and be able to reassemble for proper vehicle glass installation.
- Obtain windshields or windows for specific automobile makes and models from stock, and examine them for defects prior to installation.
- Install replacement glass in vehicles after the old glass has been removed and all necessary preparations have been made.
- Install rubber-channeling strips around edges of glass or frames in order to weatherproof windows or to prevent rattling.
- Identify issues that may affect glass installation, such as rust or vehicle damage.
- 1 year minimum of experience in auto glass installation
- 2+ years preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Maintain a professional image through your work
- Uphold a can-do attitude at all times
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to safely lift and maneuver windshields up to 30 lbs
- Ability to work safely with cold knife, other cut out tools and power tools as required
Auto Glass Experts
Why Work Here?Auto Glass Experts began with a desire to bring our family's auto glass experience to a Charlotte market that has the big names, but lacks a family-owned operation built on hard-work, trust, and professionalism. We are family owned and operated and value each employee who works for us and each customer we serve.
We put quality and safety as top priorities and want to find a team member who holds those same values. We are a family owned and operated