Full Time Administrative
Auto Auction of New England, Inc, a family owned business serving New England for over 25 years, is seeking highly motivated people to join our team, those who take pride in their work and is efficient without sacrificing quality. Apply today and become part of our family!
What We Offer:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life / Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- 401K Savings Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Friendly, fun work environment
*Compensation is based off experience.
- Back up phone support.
- Waiting on guests throughout the day.
- Logging titles in our Auction software.
- Signing titles over.
- Calling on absent titles.
- Providing back up support for the office manager and in house floorplan representative.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Friendly and customer service focused.
- Detail oriented and self motivated.
- A valid driver's license.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Come in and meet with us and see what we have to offer! We are willing to train the right candidate.
Auto Auction of New EnglandLondonderry, NH
BusinessView All Auto Auction of New England Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.