A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will work under the supervision of the Clinical Director. The BCBA will be responsible for developing and implementing Behavior Intervention Plans. The BCBA will also provide supervision to
Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) providing ABA therapy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments/Analyses as assigned
• Conduct curricular assessments as assigned
• Develop Behavior Intervention Plans for clients in a timely and efficient manner
• Train caregivers and staff on the implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans using competency based training documentation
• Graph, analyze, and interpret data on the occurrence of target behaviors and replacement behaviors
• Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual summaries/reports/updates within the requirements of funding source
• Complete detailed service logs documenting how services were delivered
• Maintain certification by obtaining necessary continuing education credits (CEUs) as specified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BCBA)
• Train, model, and provide feedback on the implementation of the behavior plan to caregivers
• Assess clients’ needs for therapy and provide ongoing treatment
• Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats other with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitment
• Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality
• Safety and Security: Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses materials properly
• Attendance and Punctuality: Consistently attends work on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives to meetings and appointments on time and prepared
• Dependability: Follows instructions; responds to management directions; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to completion of work to reach goals and deadlines; completes tasks on time
• Ability to accept constructive feedback and develop knowledge and skill sets accordingly.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, co-workers, supervisors, and community members.
• Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures and abide by code of ethics as indicated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
• Commitment to maintain client confidentiality and adhere to HIPPA laws.
• Commitment to ongoing training and development as it relates to clinical skills, professional development, ethics, and technology, and training in order to perform job responsibilities to required standard.
• Ability to interpret and implement clinical protocols and written.
• Must maintain a professional appearance with regard to clothing, grooming, hair, and make-up.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Psychology or related field.
• Must have BCBA certification
• Must have a minimum of 1 year experience with children/adolescents with autism and/or developmental disabilities
• Must possess strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Employment Supervisor: Executive Director
• Clinical Supervisor: Behavior Analyst
AUTISM THERAPEUTIC SERVICES
• Responsible for completing and maintaining all required certifications and trainings once employed including, but not limited to: CPR, Fingerprinting & Background Checks, RBT trainings and other company in-services and trainings as directed by employment supervisor.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AUTISM THERAPEUTIC SERVICES:
• Part Time and Full Time positions available
• Competitive compensation based upon experience and opportunities for pay increases based upon performance
• Paid Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) training and credentialing provided.
• Flexible work schedule