STATUS: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
To support the ongoing operations of the Day Program; including answering the phones greeting visitors, managing purchases and deliveries. Additionally, the assistant is responsible for various clerical tasks; including but not limited to filing, typing data entry, and the management of charts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain DH charts, purged files and addition records per regulatory guidelines (i.e., filing, purging, updating and chart reviews).
2. Assist Day Services Manager and/or Day Services Administrator with billing review and documentation submission.
3. Complete purchase procedure for building needs. Receive and organize purchases for other agency locations.
4. Monitor and complete review meeting schedule and invitations.
5. Complete various receptionist duties professionally such as welcoming visitors, answering the phone, distributing mail and scheduling meeting.
6. Take attendance daily AM and Pm and contact group homes and families for those who are absent and record in the absent tracking log.
7. Help DPM create and update “My Bio’s” and Supervision Support Forms as changes occur.
8. Handle after and before hours phone calls for individuals at program.
9. Keep a volunteer checklist to track who/where participants are volunteering.
10. Track efficiency of “modules” to support the success of Day Program modules.
11. Make a monthly observation schedule for Team Leaders measuring active treatment and goal implementation. Type and distribute observation notes at staff meeting.
12. Complete peer audits bi-monthly to indicate where documentation inconsistencies may occur.
13. Responsible for being on time to every scheduled work shift and recording hours worked accurately via Paylocity or timeclock punches.
14. Follow all agency policies and procedures.
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Proficiency in writing skills and computer skills (including Word and Excel).
3. Good interpersonal skills.
4. One year experience in an office setting.