We are currently seeking several Autism Child Behavioral Trainers to join our dynamic teaching and training team. We utilize Applied Behavior Analysis ( ABA ) therapy to improve the skills and lives of the children we work with. Job Requirements include being enrolled in a Bachelor level degree program in a related field. Examples would be psychology, sociology, education, or another related field. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, displaying a willingness and interest in learning new techniques in teaching technologies and methods. Must display basic computer skills and experience with software such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Also having an interest in teaching youth ages 2 through 14, consistently displaying the ability to maintain high energy levels throughout the day, and the ability to collect progress data consistently and accurately.
- Maintaining progress data
- Modifying curriculum
- Maintaining teaching programs
- Training children with autism (1:1 instruction and group training) skill areas include: communication, fine motor skills, such as handwriting, daily living skills, and social skills
- Writing progress notes and giving reports to caretakers as well as other staff members
- Participating in ongoing training
- Designing and obtaining teaching materials
- Analyzing behavioral changes
- Communicating program specifics with other team members
Our company has been designing behavioral intervention and skill development programs for children with autism in Texas for several years. With several locations to choose from, we provide staff members with opportunities to work at multiple locations as well as work out in the community setting with the children, and to work as a part of a flexible, and dynamic team.