The Freedom to Practice the Art of Our Science
Autism Learning Partners is dedicated to the science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). We believe in the power of our science to transform the lives of children and their families touched by Autism and related disorders. As a passionate team of clinicians, we are committed to delivering best practices, providing hope, support and progress through both home and clinic based services. We provide unparalleled levels of personal care, proven ABA science, world-class business support, and professionalism. If you are interested in a career where you have the autonomy to practice your science, have a clear career growth plan while also learning from one of the largest networks of BCBA’s, we’d love the opportunity to talk to you!
- Supervises individualized ABA programs for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders in home, school, or community
- Assures clients receive interventions to meet the full extent of the services authorized
- Coordinates visits to overlap with Behavior Technicians to observe sessions and provide coaching and clinical support in all settings where treatment is provided
- Partners with the Clinical Supervisor to develop and implement Behavior Intervention Plans as needed
- Produces progress reports and treatment plans to meet the requirements and submission timelines of regulatory agencies and funding sources
- Must attend staff meetings, trainings, and other meetings as requested. Responsible to complete additional job duties as assigned by Director
- Motivated to lead by example
- Master’s Degree (or enrolled in Master's Degree Program) in Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, Applied Behavioral Analysis, or related program.
- Valid driver license and a reliable form of insured transportation (driving is required with mileage reimbursement included)
- Pass a background check
- Must be able to sit on the floor, kneel, run around, squat, and lift materials
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Clear and defined career progression through experience and education
- Working after 7:00pm Monday-Friday and weekends is $1 extra on top of the hourly rate
- Annual reviews and advancement opportunities
- High quality paid training
- Continued training and supervision
- Excellent mentorship programs and RBT certification opportunities
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Education Assistance program
- You'll receive a cell phone stipend per month
- Sick leave is offered in accordance with federal and state laws
- Discounts to theme parks nationwide, and other work-life balance perks!
Autism Learning Partners supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: BCBA, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, ABA, Applied Behavior Analysis, ACD, Associate Clinical Director, Clinical Director, Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ASD, Special Education, Child Development, Psychology