Entry-level job applicants welcome.
We are hiring aspiring and experienced Behavior Technicians who will work with toddlers, children, and/or teens diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities in their home, school, and/or community. If you do not have previous ABA experience, that’s okay! We provide extensive paid on the job training to all of our employees.
Autism Learning Partners is one of the nation’s leading full service providers that specializes in the treatment of autism and other developmental disabilities. Our broad thinking approach addresses the whole child by collaborating with doctors, therapists, families, schools and specialists. Our goal is to work together to achieve the best possible outcome… PROGRESS!
Title: Behavior Technician
Career Path: Successful BTs can learn and grow with us to levels – Behavior Technician I, Behavior Technician II & Advanced Behavior Technician
We will pay for you to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Will you be a good fit? If these qualities describe you, you should apply today!
- You enjoy caring for children
- You’re kind, nurturing and patient.
- You’re creative, playful and happy.
- You can remain organized and help children achieve learning goals.
Why work with Autism Learning Partners?
Our comprehensive & competitive Behavior Technician benefits set you up for career success!
- Competitive pay
- Additional $1/hr for any work after 7:00pm or weekends!
- High quality paid training that will help your career
- Clear and defined career progression through experience and education
- Annual reviews and advancement opportunities
- Continued training and supervision
- Excellent mentorship programs and RBT certification opportunities
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Education Assistance program
- A cell phone stipend per pay period
- Discounts to theme parks nationwide, and other work-life balance perks!
This is a flexible part-time position that is perfect for entry-level applicants who seek on-the-job training.
- Work with children in their homes, helping them learn how to communicate, play and learn!
- Learn directly from Board Certified Behavior Analysts how to provide therapy to children and family in need of support
- Visit our client’s homes where you’ll follow and use the plans from Board Certified Behavior Analysts will create and supervise behavior intervention plans
- Teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills through Applied Behavior Analysis principles
- Teach, learn and play with our clients to help them reach their highest potential
- Accurately record treatment data
- Engage in and ensure client safety
- Maintain confidentiality of all clients and professional conduct at all times
- You have your AA/HS with 6 months -1 year of childcare or ABA experience OR your BA/BS is in progress or completed in Psychology, Special Education, Communicative Disorders, or a related field
- Exposure to individuals with Autism through family, friends, or work experience is a plus!
- You can pass a criminal background check and TB test
- You'll be driving to clients' homes, so you have a reliable form of transportation
Apply today to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
Autism Learning Partners supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Autism Learning PartnersAutism Learning Partners is dedicated to the science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). We believe in the power of our science to transform the lives of children and their families touched by Autism and related disorders. As a passionate team of clinicians, we are committed to delivering best practices, providing hope, support and progress through both home and clinic based services. We provide unparalleled levels of personal care, proven ABA science, world-class business support, and professionalism. If you are interested in a career where you have the autonomy to practice your science, have a clear career growth plan while also learning from one of the largest networks of BCBA’s, we’d love the opportunity to talk to you!