The Freedom to Practice the Art of Our Science
Autism Learning Partners is dedicated to the science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). We believe in the power of our science to transform the lives of children and their families touched by Autism and related disorders. As a passionate team of clinicians, we are committed to delivering best practices, providing hope, support and progress through both home and clinic based services. We provide unparalleled levels of personal care, proven ABA science, world-class business support, and professionalism. If you are interested in a career where you have the autonomy to practice your science, have a clear career growth plan while also learning from one of the largest networks of BCBA’s, we’d love the opportunity to talk to you!
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) and running ABA programs
- Develop new programs and perform ongoing adjustments to current programs as needed
- Provide field supervision to Behavior Technician’s as required for cases
- Support staff in meeting productivity requirements
- Write performance evaluations for Behavior Technician’s
- Available to parents, Senior Technician and staff by phone when there is an emergency or urgent need
- Partners with the Clinical Manager to develop and implement Behavior Support Plans as needed
- Produces progress reports and treatment plans to meet the requirements and submission timelines of regulatory agencies and funding sources
- Must attend staff meetings, trainings, and other meetings as requested. Responsible to complete additional job duties as assigned by Manager
- Motivated to lead by example
- Flexible work schedule with reasonable expectations of billable hours
Added benefits available for BCBA’s working with ALP:
- Competitive Salary based on experience and education along with monthly bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits including health, medical, dental, life and supplemental insurances
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- 8 paid Holiday’s
- PTO (Paid time off)
- Mileage reimbursement, company laptop and cell phone stipend
- Performance incentives
- Free CEUs
- Leadership training
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Career advancement opportunities with continued support in new roles
- Referral bonus incentive programs
- Growing into new regions on a monthly basis
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, Applied Behavioral Analysis, or related program.
- BCBA Certification
This position is a salaried, exempt, and full-time position.
Autism Learning Partners supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: BCBA, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, ABA, Applied Behavior Analysis, ACD, Associate Clinical Director, Clinical Director, Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ASD