Behavior Technician / Registered Behavior Technician
Autism Learning Collaborative Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you seeking a rewarding career where you can make a positive impact in the lives of others? Do you enjoy working 1:1 with individuals in an interactive and engaging way? Autism Learning Collaborative (ALC) is currently looking for a Behavior Technician to work 1:1 with clients in a highly individualized and supported environment. Ages of clients will vary and can be anywhere between toddlers to young adults. Autism Learning Collaborative is committed to the progress of every individual with autism we serve- to ensure each can access their environment and unlock their full potential.
Our values are reflected in the work that we do:
1. We are data driven.
2. We see the big picture.
3. We are family first.
4. We challenge the status quo.
***ALC is the sister company to well-established Early Autism Services
The duties of the Behavior Technician are:
- Working with the clients in a number of skill areas (these are based on client specific needs that have been evaluated by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst)- Behavior Planning, Fine and Gross Motor Skills, Language and Communication, Play Skills, Pre-Academic Skills, Self-Help, and Social Skills.
- Implementing behavior intervention plans.
- Integrating the client's family and caretakers into therapy sessions.
- Data collection and making data-based decisions.
- Adhering to Applied Behavior Analysis standards and practices.
- Learning strategies and procedures to teach clients with developmental delays.
- Consistent and frequent 1:1 communication and collaboration with supervisor.
- This position requires a car and willingness to travel in Dallas and surrounding areas.
- Bachelor's degree or pursuit of degree in psychology, education, child development, sociology, social work or related field.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Experience managing complex behaviors (Preferred).
- RBT Certification (Preferred)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) (Desired)
- Rewarding experience of motivating and inspiring clients through ABA therapy
- Health insurance (Optional dental and vision plans also available)
- 401(k) 4% match
- Life insurance
- Company issued iPad
- Compensation for drive time
- Significant opportunities for career growth
* Full time and part time positions available
*Must have a valid residency identification and clearance to work in this location/country.
Autism Learning Collaborative provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Autism Learning Collaborative
HealthcareView all jobs at Autism Learning Collaborative