Behavioral Treatment Technician
- Are you searching for a rewarding and enriching experience – not just a job?
- Would you like to contribute to the developmental progress in a young child with autism?
- Are you interested in securing valuable field experience in a number of majors including psychology, applied behavior analysis, health care, and education?
We are currently hiring for our Behavioral Treatment Technician position which involves providing one-on-one applied behavioral analysis (ABA) therapy; most often in an in-home setting. If you enjoy working and playing with children, and have a desire to foster developmental growth, we would love to hear from you.
- Positive, small-scale working environment with ready access to supervisory support
- Flexible scheduling
- Incentive and referral bonuses
- Electronic data collection and analysis
- Opportunities for advancement
- Reduced travel requirements as in-home services limited to just Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance
- Some exposure to a human service field is desired
Go to https://www.autisminterventionmilwaukee.com/join-the-team to view the full job description and complete the online application form, both found on the right side of this page.
AIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information about job requirements or TO APPLY, please contact Ben Becker at 414-256-0077.