Autism HOPE has immediate openings for professional, enthusiastic, and driven BCBA's.
Phone interviews offered.
Immediate consideration given after phone interview.
Competitive hourly rates.
Applicants will be required to meet the following qualifications:
· Master’s degree; Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, or related field of study
· Licensed in the State of PA (Licensed as a Social Worker, Clinical Social Worker, Professional Counselor, Behavior Specialist or Marriage and Family Therapist)
-BCBA certification or ABA courses
Responsibilities and duties:
· Leads and guides treatment by developing a treatment plan, monitoring progress on goals, intervening directly with families, and develop programs, as appropriate.
· Consults with all members of the treatment team to ensure plan implementation and participation
· Monitors data to address ongoing needs
· Participates in required meetings, evaluations, supervision and trainings
· Completes all required clinical documentation
· Requires working in homes, schools, and communities with children with Autism
Any or all other duties as are related and assigned
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $51.00 to $65.00 /hour