AEES is looking for NYS LBA/BCBA candidates to join our team and complete their LBA/BCBA supervision hours! You must be enrolled in a NYS LBA/BCBA program. Work in a supportive environment with Board Certified Behavior Analysts to guide and structure each child's programs. Perfect opportunity for providers who are looking for BCBA supervision. Be part of a team that uses the latest technology and resources to provide quality treatment!
We service the five boroughs of New York City
- Must be certified Birth-2nd grade, students with disabilities, Permanently certified special education, licensed social worker or certified school psychologist.
- Must be enrolled in a NYS approved BCBA/LBA program.
- Complete 1500 direct supervised hours with AEES to complete the program.
- ABA experience a plus
- Bilingual a plus
- Data collection
- Must meet mentorship requirements under NYS LBA/BCBA Mentors.
- Daily session notes
- Progress reports
- Flexible schedule - Part time fee for service and Full time available (Full time includes benefits)
- Competitive rate
- Free professional development
- Supervised by NYS LBA/BCBA. Our mentors are experienced and highly reputable.
- Incredible financial incentive for Touro college candidates.