About our organization: Autism Complete, LLC provides home based ABA (applied behavioral analysis) therapy to children with autism.
DESCRIPTION of the position: The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) works directly with the child with autism at their home, under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
LOCATION: We have several cases in South Fulton County. Applicants must have reliable transportation to travel between clients.
POTENTIAL SCHEDULE: We have daytime and evening hours available.
A permanent schedule can be worked out with the family.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Job:
- Implement 1:1 behavioral intervention programs to children with autism in their homes.
- Participate in a training program that provides instruction on ABA, discrete trial teaching techniques, management of maladaptive behaviors, child development and data collection techniques applicable to the client population.
- Receive supervision from a BCBA, for each client they work with.
- Observe and record child's behaviors through data input into an electronic device and log hours and data accurately.
- Communicate with supervisory staff
REQUIREMENTS of the job:
Must have a minimum of 1 full year of experience with children with autism
Must be certified as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).