*This position will begin as Part-Time, with the opportunity for eventual near Full-Time status*
**Looking for Behavior Technician in the Danbury and surrounding areas!
Provide behavioral therapy to children with autism and related disorders in their homes. Improve children's quality of life by implementing individualized behavior support plans and an appropriate developmental curriculum designed by Board Certified Behavior Analyst and allow the child to function more effectively in their everyday lives. Collect data on all behaviors targeted and meet with supervisors weekly/biweekly to analyze the information gathered and participate in initial and ongoing training.
Competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience level
Health / Dental / Vision benefits for Full Time eligible employees*
401K retirement saving plan even for part time employee (must meet eligibility after 6 months of employment)
Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement between sessions
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training provided to qualified candidate
Monthly technology usage reimbursement
Employee referral bonus
Paid initial & on-going in-house training at our Danbury office
On-going supervision and clinical support from our BCBA / clinicians
State-of-the-art technologies to decrease amount of paperwork, so you can be an efficient therapist.
RBT program and supervision available for qualified employee
Build a rewarding career, and not just working a job!
1. AA/AS or BA/BS in progress
2. BA/BS (highly desired)
3. Prior experience working with children
4. Prior experience working with individuals with special needs
5. Knowledge in theory & experience in application of Applied Behavior Analysis
6. RBT credentials preferred (ABH will provide RBT coursework and training to the right candidate)
Other Job Requirements:
1. Employment Background Check
2. Connecticut driver's license
3. Proof of Car insurance
4. Good driving record
5. Available to work weekday afternoons and/or evenings (i.e. anytime between 3:00-8:00) for a minimum of 10 hours/week; weekend availability is highly desirable
6. Desire to grow within the field (great experience for future Behavior Analysts, Clinical Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, School Psychologists, Social Workers, Special Education Teachers, Speech-Language Pathologists, Marriage and Family Therapists, and more)
7. Receptive to feedback
8. Committed to helping and making a difference in the lives of others!
Autism Behavioral Health (ABH) is commited to improve the lives of the individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) through a partnership model in which all parties involved (i.e. families, providers, referral agencies) are working together collaboratively. Our vision is to provide scientifically-validated treatment interventions (i.e. Applied Behavior Analysis) to help individuals and families affected by ASD to pursue their personal achievement and thrive to fulfill their highest potentials systematically and structurally. We believe that equipping the families and individuals we served with skills necessary for independent functioning can foster personal development and facilitate living a full, dignified life.