Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Autism 360 Charlotte, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $68,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
Looking for that next step career? Autism 360 is looking for you!
At Autism 360, we do exactly as our name suggests. Our programs are designed to encompass the whole child, not just the ASD diagnosis. Our mission has always been to change the world for children with autism and with your help, we can do just that.
We are driven by our values and they are the foundation for every decision we make. Our clinicians are committed to delivering the highest quality ABA therapy services and maintain the highest ethical standards.
We offer the best in training and ongoing professional development and are dedicated to leading the way in ABA research.
Autism 360 is dedicated to our team and ensuring our workplace is a conduit for growth and innovation. If you’re serious about quality, commitment to care, and leading with compassion, we guarantee you'll love being a part of the Autism 360 family!
Why work for A360?
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation (Hourly and/or salary options)
- The agency offers an exceptional company cultural, receptive to inclusion and team development.
- Signing bonus / relocation assistance starting at $2,000
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, plus spot rewards and benefits program
- Cell phone and laptop
- CEU reimbursement starting at $250/year and increasing with tenure
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Virtual electronic data collection system to allow for light paperwork
- Referral bonus program
- Meet frequently with all members of an interdisciplinary care team on an ongoing basis, including SLP, OTR, CRT, DPT, BTs, RBTs, BCBAs, LP and LPA
At Autism 360, the function of Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) is to plan, develop, and monitor a variety of behavioral support service delivery options to meet the needs of clients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and/or other behavioral and social/communication challenges. The BCBA also consults with and teaches instructional team members regarding pro-active, educational, programming, and behavioral supports; develops and implements comprehensive treatment plans; and collaborates with team members, related services providers, families, and other agencies as appropriate. The BCBA manages the Children's Autism Team and provides ongoing training and direct supervision to team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & JOB RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Adhere to all Autism 360 principles, policies and procedures.
- Maintain the standards of the professional and ethical compliance code for Behavior Analyst.
- Conduct regular parent training to increase generalization of skills learned.
- Coordinate with other service providers to maximize outcomes.
- Provide training and supervision of Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians through observations, meetings, performance coaching and other methods.
- Establish and maintain data measurement, collection, and analysis systems for clients receiving behavior interventions. Maintain appropriate documentation and prepare and complete reports as required.
- Ensure that all treatment plans and programs comply with contract requirements, satisfy all relevant insurance certification and other expectations and meet or exceed professional standards. Maintain highly organized, consistent, thorough and systematic recordkeeping practices.
- Seek creative options for ensuring the continuity and consistency of treatment and support services across settings for the lifespan of the client. Develop strategies for the stability of quality services when clients experience transitions.
- Write comprehensive Individual Behavior Plan for each child assessed and create recommendations for comprehensive services.
- Ensure that medical record documentation protocols are complied with. Ensures that patients’ progress notes are entered into the medical records on a timely basis and in accordance with established organizational procedures.
- Responsible for ongoing individual program oversight and conducting weekly supervision meetings with Program Coordinators and Registered Behavior Technicians
- Meets regularly with the Licensed Qualified Autism Services Professional and notifies her/him immediately of issues impacting client’s progress and satisfaction.
- Maintains billable caseload and documents billable hours according to Autism 360 policy and state and federal regulation. Ensure all your work time is true and accurately documented on the weekly schedule. Falsification of information submitted to the agency is prohibited.
- Responsible for serving as on call crisis respondent as scheduled in rotation.
- Interface with families and children supervising the implementation of assessment goals, behavior plans, and ongoing monitoring of progress within each child’s program.
- Interface with other professionals communicating the rationale of behavioral intervention in general and how the program designed for a specific child is resulting in significant clinical change.
- Oversee staff of therapists inclusive of training, counseling, coaching, mentoring, and leading them to become better at providing their critically important work.
- This is not an exhaustive list of job duties
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Certification by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, or significant current progress toward meeting certification requirements for BCBA certification.
- A Master’s Degree in special education, psychology, or related field, with specialized knowledge of behavioral health and treatment philosophies and professional practices
- Knowledge of early childhood and autism assessment tools and procedures, and thorough knowledge of child development. Experience developing positive behavior support plans and programs; experience teaching social interaction and play skills
- A minimum of one year of recent experience working with individuals who have autism spectrum disorders and their families
- Knowledge of current methods of techniques of applied behavior analysis and discrete trail training; ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with clients, parents, and progressions; competence in analyzing assessment results, designing appropriate individual treatment plans and behavior programs, and monitoring progress
- Must be able to work effectively as a team member, demonstrate flexibility and desire to learn new skills and improve professional qualifications and travel independently in rural/remote locations.
- Must maintain CEU requirements to ensure active certification
- Maintain current status regarding assigned core competencies and certification
- within established schedule and timelines
Call us today to learn more about this opportunity! 704-529-9090 or email your resume to email@example.com
About our Company
Autism 360 celebrates diversity and and longevity with each of our team members. Your success is our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Follow Autism 360 on Social Media through Instagram (@autism_360), Facebook, & LinkedIn.
Autism 360Why Work Here?
Awesome new age organization with exceptional culture. Rooms for growth and career development. Come be hip with us and shape little lives!
Autism 360 celebrates diversity and longevity with each of our team members. Your success is our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Follow Autism 360 on Social Media through Instagram (@autism_360), Facebook, & LinkedIn.
2329 E WT Harris BlvdCharlotte, NC