Retail Sales Representative
Sales Consulting Lombard, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Retail Sales Representative to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve event issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Our firm is an authorized dealer of AT&T that provides a fully paid, internal training program for all Sales team members and is a great opportunity for someone with little to no account management experience. Apply today to learn more about the opportunities available!
RetailView all jobs at Sales Consulting