Authority HVAC McKinney, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is at our Richardson, Tx location, there is no on-site work needing to be done. You will just need to be available to travel to our main headquarters in Arizona for 1 week to train.
- Collect and evaluate quotations from vendors and subcontractors
- Be able to identify any unique requirements of any proposals and incorporate the related costs into the project estimates
- Create and issue purchase orders to vendors
- Produce accurate, timely and competitive estimates with minimal data
- Excellent communication skills with customers, vendors, subcontractors, general contractors, ownership and co-workers
- Update customers through various portals to ensure they are fully informed of progress
- Create and update work orders to ensure Technicians have all the information they need to perform the scope of work assigned.
- Great communication skills
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- 7am to 4pm
Authority HVACWhy Work Here?
Awesome company to work with, great benefits, and room to grow.
Authority HVAC self-performs HVAC services in California, Texas and Arizona. Our service technicians are methodically screened, receive the latest in safety and technical training, and utilize the most current mobile technology. We are the “employer of choice” in these markets – we invest heavily in benefits, 401k plans, and new company vehicles to be the best option for qualified HVAC talent.
903 North Bowser RoadMcKinney, TX
ConstructionView all jobs at Authority HVAC